1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people! (I left it at 5...)
11 random things about us
1. We have 7 children under the age of 10
2. We currently homeschool 4 of them, Grade 4, 2, 1 and K (we'll homeschool the others when they are old enough)
3. We met at youth group at our church, I thought Kyle was a dork. (still do) (Kyle: I've made her into one too. Dorks FTW!!)
4. We love Dr. Who
5. We are slightly addicted to Apple products
6. Robbie is the lead singer at our church
7. Kyle play the bagpipes, complete with Kilt, sporran, skean dhu, tall wool socks and ghillie brogues.
8. We drive a massively messy 15 passenger van complete with 4 carseats and 3 booster seats
9. We have a Bearded dragon, Crocodile Gekco, and Dwarf hamster. We have had 5 dogs, a Guinea pig, cannibal mice and a handful of hamsters in the past, they have all found better homes except the mice who ate each other.
10. Kyle bought me a Roomba for my birthday, it is my favourite gift ever!
11. We are not sure if we are done adding kids to our family yet. Waiting to see what God has planned.
1. What is the most physically motivating song on your playlist?
Robbie: I listen to audio books
Kyle: Move by Mercy Me
2. Do you have a bucket or "life" list?
3. If yes, how many have you checked off? If no, why not?
Robbie+Kyle: too busy living life to write one
4. Why do you blog?
We blog so that we can talk about barefoot running, no one will listen to us otherwise, and this way we can't be interrupted by 7 demanding kids
5. First foolish thing you would spend money on after winning the lottery?
Robbie: tummy tuck and a servant
Kyle: ipad 2, iphone 4s and a 17in macbook pro (see I told you we have an Apple problem)
6. Best Christmas memory?
Robbie: the year my youngest son was born, I had 3 babies under 2 that Christmas and it was crazy fun
Kyle: Our oldest daughter's first Christmas, we all woke up at 4am to let her open presents
7. Favorite part of the day?
Robbie: workout time, it is my 'me' time I look forward to it all day
8. What was the last movie you saw?
Robbie: Pride and Prejudice
Kyle: Real Steel
9. Last book read?
Robbie: Choosing to see by Mary Beth Chapman
Kyle: The Monster in the Hollows by Andrew Peterson
10. What country would you most like to visit and why?
Robbie: Where ever Kyle wants to go because I like to be with him (I don't really want to travel)
Kyle: Scotland because it would be awesome to see the castles
11. What was for breakfast today?
Robbie: full fat honey greek yogurt (mmm it is like yogurt crack)
Kyle: strawberry smoothie with a gluten free banana muffin
Okay so that was fun but we aren't going to tag anyone because we are lame and have no friends.